Covid-19 Key Points
IMPORTANT UPDATE – In line with the Governments advice … the maximum number of guests in one group must be no more than six.
IMPORTANT UPDATE – From Saturday 8th August it will be mandatory for hotel guests/visitors to wear a face covering in all public areas.
You will be able to remove your face covering:
- In your Bedroom
- Once Seated in the Restaurant
- Once Seated in the Bar – if you are eating or drinking
For further information please see the Government Update
We want to let you know the latest measures we have put in place to keep our guests and staff safe during this time.
We want to assure you that we will continue to review
all Government and industry advice and make further adjustments in order to comply
some existing features of the hotel that naturally aid in our measures against
- We have
seating on the front lawn and on the rear patio
- We have
two big lounges and a separate bar lounge which gives us plenty of options when
guests want to sit inside and relax.
restaurant is divided into four separate rooms which gives us flexibility in
how we organise the seating for meal times.
- The hotel
has two stairwells and a lift so there are options in how you move through the
On your arrival:
- A member of the management team will welcome all guests at reception and will assess your health.
- Hand sanitiser is available inside both entrances, reception and outside the restaurant.
- Check-in and check-out will take place at reception. A screen has been installed to aid social distancing … as although we will keep this as brief as possible, it may take a few minutes.
- We will issue you with a ‘no touch tool’ which can be used to call the lift and open doors without using your hands
- Signs are up reminding you of our 2m and handwashing rules
- Face Coverings are required in all public areas from Saturday 8th August 2020.
- The lift is available to use as normal, but should only be shared with your household or support bubble. Signs are at all call points of the lift reminding you of this.
- Social distancing signs are up between transition areas to remind you of our 2m rule
- Each bedroom has had some items removed to avoid shared usage between guests
- Your bedroom will only be accessible by its occupants and housekeeping staff will only enter the room if requested.
- The bar is open for table service only
made some changes to the procedures in Godfreys Restaurant.
- A reduced number of tables throughout the restaurant with a minimum of 2 meters space between them
- We will continue to take a reservation time for dinner so we can restrict the number of people dining at any one time
- During busier days we may also request a reservation time for breakfast
- All guests will have the option of being allocated a designated table for the duration of their stay.
- All guests will have the option to have breakfast and dinner in their bedrooms
- The breakfast buffet items will now be ordered direct from your waiting staff and brought to your table.
- Cooked items will come from the kitchen in the normal way
- Ted and his restaurant team will continue to offer friendly and efficient service, but with increased hand washing procedures in place … service may take slightly longer than normal
traffic touch points like door handles and bannisters will be regularly sanitized
throughout the day
will be left vacant for 24 hours between guests and will be thoroughly cleaned
attention will be paid to high traffic touch points in bedrooms and all
surfaces will be sanitized
and Lounge staff will adhere to a strict handwashing routine … especially
between clearing and serving different tables
We understand that there is still much uncertainty and that things could change again at any time. So while the Government still has Covid-19 related restrictions in place we will be offering:
cancellation up to midday the day prior to arrival
deposits required on the vast majority of bookings